Friday, January 14, 2005

Make my day...


Clint Eastwood bevisar att Hollywood inte bara består utav Mooreälskande vänsteranhängare. Han gör det tydligt för Mikael Moore att dyker han upp med kamera hemma hos Clintan så ligger han risigt till. Clintan är helt klart dagens hjälte!

"Michael Moore and I actually have a lot in common - we both appreciate living in a country where there's free expression," Eastwood told the star-dotted crowd attending the National Board of Review awards dinner at Tavern on the Green, where Eastwood picked up a Special Filmmaking Achievement prize for "Million Dollar Baby."

Then, the Republican-leaning actor/director advised the lefty filmmaker: "But, Michael, if you ever show up at my front door with a camera - I'll kill you."

The audience erupted in laughter, and Eastwood grinned dangerously.

"I mean it," he added, provoking more guffaws." Källa



No comments: